This Captivating Gill Tract Central Hall Brick Colonial Home Is Striking! The 5382 sq. ft. of living space includes an approx. 1500 sq. ft. finished basement with sliding doors that walk out to a nice size yard. A blend of traditional and contemporary finishes with rich, elegant upgrades thru out. The foyer has vaulted ceilings and a grand staircase. The main floor boasts a warm, spacious great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, formal dining room, separate office, playroom or 1st floor bedroom, full bath, breakfast area, spacious gourmet kitchen, with upgraded appliances, butlers pantry, island seating, laundry room, 2 staircases. 2nd floor deck overlooks the fenced in yard. The second floor has 4 bedrooms, master suite plus sitting room and two full baths. The basement is totally finished with 3 rooms, a full bath, outside entrance and above ground windows. The lower level of the home has a bedroom and bath which could easily be used as an in-law suite. Terrific great room & game room makes this level of the home a wonderful space to entertain out of town guests or make it a second family room. There are also stairs that go into the garage from the storage room on this level. On the main floor you'll find 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, crown molding and chair rails that accentuate the rooms. The 2 story foyer and family room with overhead views invites the natural light to brighten this home. The center of the house has a split staircase and a family room that opens to the gourmet kitchen, sun room with vaulted ceiling and skylights, and an office. The gourmet kitchen has top of the line stainless steel appliances, double wall ovens, gas cook-top with built-in microwave and a garbage trash compactor. This kitchen layout is spacious and includes an island, a butlers pantry and 42" cabinets. There is also a full bath on this floor next to the office. The second level has a master bedroom accented with a gas fireplace, a large sitting area, walk-in closet and tray ceilings. Master bathroom has a soaking tub with jets, separate shower and 2 vanities. There are 3 more generous size bedrooms and 1 full bathroom on this level and the hallway connecting the rooms is open to the family room and foyer giving it an open feel. 2 zoned heating and A.C. Outback, you walk onto the deck which is a fantastic place to entertain or have morning coffee. It overlooks a huge backyard with walk out to basement from interior that is large enough for a pool and playset. This home is located in an area with Blue Ribbon Schools, fantastic restaurants, fabulous shopping and top notch golfing, many places of worship, close to major highways and the Patco speedline. 18 years young! The home will be sold "AS IS" All appointments go through listing agent. 48 hours advanced notice for showings. Price is firm. Serious Buyers Only!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,467 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Florida Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.00 x 268.00 irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Irregular, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price